York Affinity YP9C 95%+ Gas Furnace
Features at a glance:
- Engineered to combine efficient performance with exceptionally attractive cabinets — the perfect complement to your home comfort system.
- Reinforced cabinets and gasketed doors ensure peace and quiet day and night.
- Compact 33-inch height and standard cabinet widths fit more comfort into less space.
- Feel reassured with an outstanding limited parts warranty, plus impressive compressor warranty coverage.
- Modulating design continuously adjusts heating level by 1% increments to match the degree of comfort you need exactly.
- Exclusive ClimaTrak™ technology on variable-speed models can match your region’s unique climate and conditions to improve comfort.
- Up to 98% AFUE efficiency — the industry’s highest rating — lowers fuel cost and consumption.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified means more efficiency with less electricity.
The Affinity Series Furnace
Save with ENERGY STAR® products.
York® gas furnaces that meet or exceed U.S. Environmental Protection Agency energy efficiency standards of 90% AFUE—like the YP9C Furnace—qualify as an ENERGY STAR® product. That means when you compare standard models with ENERGY STAR® products, you’ll find they provide a higher level of efficiency, cutting fuel consumption and cost.
Feel good with the Good Housekeeping Seal.
York® products that bear the Good Housekeeping Seal give you the added assurance of product replacement or refund of the purchase price if the product proves to be defective within two years from the date sold by an authorized dealer.
Less can be so much more.
This compact design has one of the smallest cabinets in the industry — just 33 inches high. When replacing older units, you can save time and money, since it easily fits in the existing space. Less space required outside, more heating capacity inside. Trust York to keep costs down and comfort up.
ClimaTrak™ customizes your comfort.
Now you can enjoy custom comfort regardless of whether you live in a dry, temperate or humid climate. When ClimaTrak™ variable-speed air-handling technology is included in your system, your installer can set an operation cycle that works best in your climate.
Modulates to meet your comfort level.
By evenly replacing the amount of heat leaving the home, a modulating furnace automatically adjusts itself in one percent increments to maintain the desired temperature setting within approximately half a degree of the thermostat set point.
Affordable peace of mind.
Select York® systems installed after May 1, 2009, include a 10-year limited warranty on parts as standard coverage (when you register qualifying products online within 90 days of installation, otherwise the parts warranty reverts to a 5-year parts warranty). See your York® Dealer for details.
Higher efficiency means higher savings.
Affinity™ gas furnaces can provide double the efficiency of older models. To use the map and chart, determine the AFUE of your current system. Then using the map, find your zone. Cross-reference your zone and AFUE in the table to determine your approximate operating cost. Take the difference between your current cost and that of a new, more efficient Affinity™ System to learn your estimated annual savings.